2018 Nebraska Water Industries Convention and Trade Show February 13th through 15th.
- You can now register for the convention. You should be receiving a copy of the program in the mail (in the form of the magazine) in the next week. If you want a copy of the agenda and need hotel information along with other important information about the convention there is an electronic copy of the magazine in the right hand side of this page.
If you are a vendor wanting to register for a booth email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a vendor who has registered and is wanting to know where your booth is located...that will be determined just after the first of the year. Please contact Terry Jordan at Terry.Jordan@xyleminc.com for more information relating to booth placement.
Papio-Missouri River NRD NEW Rules and Regulations:
- 1708-Proposed P-MRNRD Phase Rules Matrix
- 171012 P-MRNRD - Draft FInal Appendix N - GW Rules and Regulations
WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE PUBLIC HEARINGS? Three public hearings are tentatively planned across the District to gather feedback on the NEW plan, proposed rules and regulations and the designation of Groundwater Management Areas. The first meeting is scheduled for the Thursday after Thanksgiving at Dakota City and then one each Thursday thereafter in Tekamah and Omaha as follows:
1) November 30, 2017 @ 6:30 p.m. – Dakota City Field Office, 1505 Broadway, Dakota City, NE
2) December 7, 2017 @ 6:30 p.m. – First Northeast Bank of Nebraska, 2nd Floor Conference Room, 448 South 13th Street, Tekamah, NE
3) December 14, 2017 @ 7:00 p.m. – Natural Resources Center, 8901 S. 154th Street, Omaha, NE (public hearing will be held as part of Board of Directors meeting)
For more information visit https://www.papionrd.org/
NEBRASKA WATER INDUSTRY CONVENTION DATES FOR 2018-2019
Feb 13-15 2018
If you are interested in having a booth at the annual convention, please contact us at email@example.com We would like to make sure our contact lists are updated so if there is a change in contacts for Advertisings, Convention Mailings or our Water Writes magazine please let us know ASAP.
Feb 12-14, 2019
The Nebraska Well Drillers Association has a long tradition in the ground water industry in Nebraska. It was established over seventy-five years ago and nurtured by key industry leaders along with academicians from the University of Nebraska.
The NWDA has served the industry by providing technical training, new product exposure, idea sharing and fellowship among the members. The organization represents businesses and industries as well as technicians dealing with water well drilling, pump installation, manufacturing and the supplying of equipment and material for water well work.
The NWDA has also become a significant voice in legislative and regulatory the State of Nebraska.